Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 996 manual

fao: Marky911

captain caveman said:
Im looking for a manual 996 with the GT3 kit.
Ideally in black yellow or red but would consider other.
Up to 15k to spend if the car has had the ims replaced with paper work to show.

Thanks T8. I had £15k in my head from somewhere, but couldn't spot it tonight. :thumb:

That's bob on. Would look great with coded console & hardbacks against the Savana.

That's the one I linked to a few posts back but OP says it's over budget, but yes I'd have thought £15k or at least £15.5k would be a fair offer.

:dont know:

Marky911 said:
T8 said:
:welcome: to 911uk.

Sadly I fear your budget may be a few £k light.

Good Luck though. :thumb:

I think maybe T8 summed it up at the start, especially if you are going to be picky about colour.

996.1 manual with Aerokit = rare.
Red and Yellow = unicorn hunting.
Black = They do pop up.
Black with Aerokit = rare.
Black, manual with Aerokit and under £15k (I can't see where you've stated your budget) = pretty much impossible.

Even if you're prepared for a long wait that won't help as prices are only going up. Interest started growing at the end of '14 and has positively snowballed this last year.

Good luck but I think at least one item of your criteria has to give, colour, budget, transmission, Aerokit.

Not really there was a red GT kit on ebay last week for 13k in a dealer that i would have bought it but it sold before i got there.

There was a blue GT kitted car for £14500 few weeks ago in a dealers but again sold.
Both manuals to.

So they are about i,l just have to bide my time and wait, My biggest problem is i cant view cars during the week.

Well it would seem i have found the impossible :D
Just put a deposit down on a 1998 996 with 90k fsh from new with factory fitted GT kit for under 10k
Need front bumper painting and a wheel refurb but think i had a good buy.
2 owners from new to :thumb:

Nice job :)

MC

Wow! That's unbelievably cheap. Fair play to you.

Manual C2? HPI clear?

I cannot get my head around that. The seller must have no idea.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back