Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ultimate Ferrari LA 04 FER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex has one what?

A convertible? He covered a lot of bases with that post TBH, and it's hard to tell exactly what he was driving at.

Just want to make sure I've got this all straight
Your number plate was bought by an expat in the middle east who owns a La Ferrari.
He's going to ship it here and attach it to LA04FER.
He paid £12k* for it when an almost identical plate could have been bought £250 of the DVLA.
the plate I suggested is on a La Ferrari
Your plate is on retention
You try and burn someone by stating that the value of the car you own is proportional to your worth to society?
Unless your name is Bezos, you're probably going to lose that one every time chief, and frankly makes you look like a .........

*calling custard.

It's all fun and games until the custard tin rumbles :bandit:

But the eternal question remains
Why was LA04FER 48 times more valuable than the coveted LA09FER :dont know:

Please help.

I cannot fathom why FZP is so concerned what price I sold my number plate. I don't know, him, never met him.

Unlike him, I have pp'ed him and asked him nicely to stop having a go. But it continues unabated.

Does it matter what price, whether I lied, whether its true, whether I am a millionaire or don't have a pot to piss in

Wow FZP, the world has CV19, economic crash and what do you want to attack people for.......nice to have first world problems. Move on please and kindly don't reply to my posts

So go on.......what did you get for it. The suspense is now killing me.

And what is 'one' that I have?

When I joined this forum, I thought I would meet people who were intelligent, forward thinking, not envious or jealous. Why? they have Porsches.

Why does it matter how much I do or don't have in my pocket.

I just wanted to know from people on here what they think it's worth.

Wish I never bothered.

:thumbs:

P911x50😘😘😘
Just part and parcel of the fun of venturing into the murky world of the number plate forum. It's not you and it's not personal.
Even if I owned 911RS reg, I wouldn't dare going in that place with it. You be seen what it's like, it's a jungle. :grin:
If you do go tp sell your Turbo, I wish you all the best with it I thought I gave a fair value on your car, with a sprinkling of needle. :grin:
No hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back