Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted TOTAL911 magazine ISSUE 76

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Skoosh1970

Trainee
Good morning all, it's a longshot but i'm looking for copies of issue 76 of Total911 magazine. I recently bought a rare copy on Ebay as it features a 6 page article comparing the 996 to the 997 and the 996 in question was my car that i currently am lucky enough to own. I'm looking to frame the article for my garage wall but being 3 double page spreads it's impossible and digital copies are not available from 2011 and i've spoken to the company that own the magazine that confirm back copies are not available.

Are there any members that may have subscribed to the magazine back in 2011 that would have a copy i could buy / obtain...?

Fingers crossed.

Si.

Moved out of General Porsche to Other Porsche Wanted

did you buy the silver 996.1 V96EJA

i do have issue 76 available, as new condition

Morning all, still in need of 1 more copy so trying to keep this thread alive in the hope someone has a copy lying around in an attic or under the stairs.

Si.

Think i may have found the elusive 3rd copy....all thanks to this epic forum !!!!!!!!

Sometimes you just gotta love the internet.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back