Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

titanium bolts, washers, nuts

Hi

Could I also have a full set for a 996 turbo X50 please?

Hi, can I withdraw my request please?

I did all 18 of my 987.2 studs yesterday and every one came out easily.

Porsche appeared to have learned the lessons of the 986/996/987/997 and have changed the stud material and coated the thread in some way.

Here's mine after101k!

2AF8A3B3-5FCD-4AE7-9FC3-3E2F92614CC1_zpsi0nfhyzp.jpg

Could be an option worth looking at, do you know the part number & price?

47595B4A-91D0-40E3-99C1-1530CE22ABCA_zpsjnsayrgc.jpg

Under £2 each but they're not titanium!

:D

Hi Matt

Can I order a set of the Ti studs & washers for my 996.1 C2 please?

Will pm you re payment, collection etc.

Thanks

Guy

Hi All,

I'm back in tomorrow for the next three and a bit weeks so will sort out all required from the above this week. I have some in stock but there are some replacements for John in that so need to work out how many sets I can sent immediately.

Last week was a bit of a pain as I spent most of it dealing with the insurers as our Ginetta fireballed 20hrs into the Silverstone 24hr thanks to a big bit of tyre pick up punching through the fuel breather! :hand:

poppopbangbang said:
Hi All,

I have some in stock but there are some replacements for John in that so need to work out how many sets I can sent immediately

Thanks Matt.

John :thumbs:

Hi Matt,
Could I order the full set for a C2 Carrera please.
Regards,
Steve

Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone who is after a set now has a PM from me - if I've missed anyone please shout!

All the best.
Matt

poppopbangbang said:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone who is after a set now has a PM from me - if I've missed anyone please shout!

All the best.
Matt

Officially shouting :)

Hi All,

Shortly those of you who are having kits posted out will get a paypal invoice from me, these will ship on the 26th/27th of this month on a 1st class service so should have them by the end of that week.

If you've asked to collect from Bedford Autodrome then I'll e-mail you as soon as your kit is done.

There are a couple of urgent ones which I'm aiming to have done this week, I'll give you a PM and an e-mail once they are ready to go.

I'm also going to do a run early May which willl be many hundreds of studs in an attempt to get this stocked up properly. There is a pretty ongoing demand for these and it's not really fair some of you are having to wait until I'm free to pop on here and see your message!

Matt

Okay all those on the urgent list have either gone out today or are waiting at Beds for you to collect. All the rest are looking good for next week as planned :)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back