Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

time to say farewell

Sean-f

Trainee
Having owned the Carrera S for 3 years its time to bid it a very fond farewell I will miss it greatly but it will be replaced by something not from Stuttgart I was thinking of a turbo/S/GT but recently drove a friends 12c and they are about the same money but worlds apart so I think I am going for one of those,

Anyway my car will be on collecting cars soon,

Gaurds red, grey stone extended leather, sports chrono, red seat belts, just turned 70k, full service history new clutch march 2021 at 68879, going in for two new rears, MOT and major service with Tom Ferguson on tuesday,

any ideas on what it will achieve?

Thanks,

and thank you for the forum although I haven't been active for a while it doesn't mean I haven't been lurking there are some great contributors on here with a wealth of know age that they will help a stranger with, I will still pop by from time to time,

Sean-f

Bye Sean!

Lots of itches to scratch so why not eh? I think you'll be back at some point as most people do return. Depends on your cars use though. There are more exciting alternatives for a weekend toy. :thumb:

Good luck with CC. It seems a hassle free way for the seller to offload.

Good luck with McLaren.
Lots of horror stories about build quality and the 12C is an old car now.
You're bound to read this on a Porsche forum mind and done cars aren't as bad as the internet would have you believe. Lots of people say the TVRs are ***** but my mate bought one and, oh wait, that was *****. :grin:
Oh well, scratch that itch anyway. :thumb:

GLWS and with whatever you decide upon to replace the 997.

GLWTS mate. BTW TVR's are most definitely not ****. They aren't perfect, but nor are 997s!!

If you've not watched them, check out the Thorney Motorsports videos on the 12c. I don't own one, but I find them fascinating!

Astonishing cars, nothing comes close for the money IMHO, proper supercars.

I'd be interested to read how you get on.

Marky911 said:
Bye Sean!

Lots of itches to scratch so why not eh? I think you'll be back at some point as most people do return. Depends on your cars use though. There are more exciting alternatives for a weekend toy. :thumb:

Good luck with CC. It seems a hassle free way for the seller to offload.

Good luck with McLaren.
Lots of horror stories about build quality and the 12C is an old car now.
You're bound to read this on a Porsche forum mind and done cars aren't as bad as the internet would have you believe. Lots of people say the TVRs are ***** but my mate bought one and, oh wait, that was *****. :grin:
Oh well, scratch that itch anyway. :thumb:

I am sure I will have another piece of pork at some point.

:lol: :lol:

Robertb said:
If you've not watched them, check out the Thorney Motorsports videos on the 12c. I don't own one, but I find them fascinating!

Astonishing cars, nothing comes close for the money IMHO, proper supercars.

I'd be interested to read how you get on.

I have watched many of the videos and already spoken with John, and I think its the cheapest way to join the 200+mph club unless i look a big Bentley which I don't think would be too much fun on a B road :grin:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will.i.am911
Back