Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SITE UPGRADE! We're back running # New features to try ...

Congrats on the upgrade. Working in IT I know & appreciate how difficult some of these things can be, huge thanks to you for getting this upgraded, looks so much fresher and more responsive!

Next up is the fix and resort all the url redirects that were lost by the developer with whom we have now parted company with, because of this issue and other delays/problems, we are working with a new IT asset to manage these issues
the redirects are work in progress, not quite there yet

all of the legacy Youtube links will be updated shortly

I would encourage everyone to add a new avatar

Go to your profile in the top right and select your current image

then go to edit

1699394609191.png

then add your chosen image, noting there is a 2mb file limit

1699394699198.png

done

Loving the new site. It was almost worth the wait 🙂

Loving the new site. It was almost worth the wait 🙂
much more to come as soon as we iron out the initial bugs

and my bad for taking a long time to get this done

image loaded facility has also been updated

now takes image file ups to 10mb with 30 images per post using the attachment function
and video files upto 20mb

also the PM issue, with all legacy PM's now as unread is being worked on

an update to the site's style is being pushed through to eliminate some of the early day bugs, if all goes well more user updates and upgrades will now occur

open actions
- youtube links (60%) complete, but wont be 100% due to the number of character variations, aim to get to 95% converted
- legacy poll data
- email notifications from (1) new watched posts and (2) PM, there is another thread on this
- legacy PM's to be marked as read
- legacy emoji's to be imported

Otherwise i trust everyone is enjoying the new tech (y)(n)🙏

legacy youtube links have now been corrected, 95% of all videos are now active in the new format

if anyone does come across and video errors, please let me know, I can get these manually corrected (y)

I see historic links no longer work, so Google searches that come back to 911uk just get an error message. Any chance that will be resolved? Got a few old threads i’m trying to find.
this has all been fixed, if there are any errors, let me know

Is the new 'platform' going to develop away from the kindergarten style and perhaps have a font size not set for those that may be visually impaired? It all seems rather 'large'
@Zingari question on this, are you using a desktop, tablet or a smart phone ?

side panels have been updated, to feature less text line but more content

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back