Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche price increase

Bedrock bill

Hi all
I read in the motoring press that Porsche are going to be putting
They're prices up massively this year.
Anyone have a clue / guess when this will be ?
Is now the best time to buy a new 992 ?
Cheers bill

GT3 went from about £135k to £146k so doubt will increase so massively again so soon.

Options also went up c10% just after :bandit:

Any price rise is academic as few wold pay cash for a new car.

So a monthly payment might rise by a few dozen £'s, which will not matter to the wealthy buyer (almost everyone i suspect).

On the other hand a manufacturer can raise prices until sales stall then offer big discounts to cover their error.

Thats marketing for you.

cost

When I read about the monthlies going up from circa £785 a month on a base model to £1350 a month it is quite an increase. Now add on mortgage increase etc etc and I would imagine it will hurt sales.

Yep double whammy for a lot who ordered last year, big increase on both invoice price and interest rates.......lots of cancelled orders out there at the moment but those seem to be selling on......at the end of the day its usually a good thing for older porsche prices and all part of the game :bandit:

jonttt said:
Yep double whammy for a lot who ordered last year, big increase on both invoice price and interest rates.......lots of cancelled orders out there at the moment but those seem to be selling on......at the end of the day its usually a good thing for older porsche prices and all part of the game :bandit:

I'd say this hasn't aged well, 50+ new 911's on OPC website now which is increasing daily, prices are just crazy for a new 911 and it would appear many aren't will to pay it, plus depreciation is back in a big way.

Coo thats actually mental just having a peruse now - some nice cars. Shame no manual boxes :)

Surprised anyone is buying on finance when it's at 10%, double what I paid just two years ago.

Shame no GT products:). Gimme GT4 RS Spyder pls. Currently a mind blowing 56 992 GT3 for sale at OPC

Prices disappeared off the Porsche configurator...increase coming?

Cancelled order??

Seen a new GTS in my local OPC with £43k worth of extras (Python green and huge rear spoiler amongst them)

Would have thought it would be hard to shift with that amount of personalisation. Not everyone would want that value of extras added. :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back