Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PoCOM or Durametric?

I looked at both options mentioned but neither seemed comparable to what you can buy (and I have) for other marques. So I went one step further and got a chineese PIWIS. I am very happy with it and for circa £400 all in it is excellent.

911-C2 said:
I looked at both options mentioned but neither seemed comparable to what you can buy (and I have) for other marques. So I went one step further and got a chineese PIWIS. I am very happy with it and for circa £400 all in it is excellent.

I didn't know you could get one lol. I'd have bought the one that didn't communicate properly and lost £400 in the process. 😆

abe996 said:
911-C2 said:

I didn't know you could get one lol. I'd have bought the one that didn't communicate properly and lost £400 in the process. 😆

I went in to it eyes wide open and been very happy with it. I guess it's a risk albeit paid on credit card so some protection.

The cables mentioned here are not full function when you compare to likes of VAG VCDS and there seems significant porsche tax on durametric pro as let's face it what use is a diagnostic cable that can't program like the non-pro.

911-C2 said:
abe996 said:
911-C2 said:

I went in to it eyes wide open and been very happy with it. I guess it's a risk albeit paid on credit card so some protection.

The cables mentioned here are not full function when you compare to likes of VAG VCDS and there seems significant porsche tax on durametric pro as let's face it what use is a diagnostic cable that can't program like the non-pro.

Good points!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back