Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PM Box Questions

deMort

Monaco
Im at 70 % full atm , i kinda like having the pms, as a reference if needed ..

My question is if the box becomes full does that mean i cant recieve any more PM,s and do they just get bounced back to the sender ?

Deleted a page tonight but that dropped it to 68v % .. im guessing im going to have to delete a lot of them as i reach 90 % plus ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well aren't you popular? :thumbs:

Iain, I'll post this upstairs.

May I suggest members who are highly productive on the site are granted larger capacity mail boxes when requested. Other option Iain is you open another account in parralel. Maybe call it deuxMort :grin:

Is taking the mick out of number plate seller newbies considered productive :judge: :floor:

FZP said:
Is taking the mick out of number plate seller newbies considered productive :judge: :floor:

Only if they're Ginger.

Love the comments :thumb:

I do have other accounts but not recognisable to my account .. incognito ones shall we say .

I can delete pms and i have done many times before but it's creeping up and i do like hanging on to old Pm,s .. for reference or just to remember people that are no longer posting .

Just for reference though .. as asked .. i always refer people to post on the forums and not just ask me direct .. information shared is the basis of this forum and one i adhere to .

Some people though .. a mistake perhaps .. and a chat with me in confidence is warranted .. i never share and tell im afraid .

deMort said:
Some people though .. a mistake perhaps .. and a chat with me in confidence is warranted .. i never share and tell im afraid .

Thank god for that! :oops:

limits have been increased
:thumbs:

Without wishing to sound thick - I want to delete all my old messages/ conversations but don’t know how to ??? Can someone explain please-

Is there a way we can mark all messages as read? I've got 700 showing as 'unread' that somehow carried over from the old site even though they were read. I've lost interest deleting one page at a time!

Without wishing to sound thick - I want to delete all my old messages/ conversations but don’t know how to ??? Can someone explain please-
we are also looking to make all old PM's as read which will was missed in the migration

When you go into your messages, you need to select 'selected' which is at the top of the message list
1699874360370.png

this then opens the following box in the footer
1699874432130.png

you then have a few options

1699874505404.png

can select all to "LEAVE CONVERSATIONS" or "MARK CONVERSATIONS READ"

Is there a way we can mark all messages as read? I've got 700 showing as 'unread' that somehow carried over from the old site even though they were read. I've lost interest deleting one page at a time!
yes, currently being worked on (y)

I figured it out ! If you click ‘select’ on one message -in the bottom left corner it says ‘select all’ option- then you can choose ‘leave conversation’ in the drop down menu to delete all the messages. I was looking out for ‘delete’ but it actually reads as ‘leave conversation’

has this been fixed ? can you confirm

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back