Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Place to fix Speedo

Nacho_mcm

Hi there, as the title says I have 964 turbo with a broken speedo, the needle does not move. I have swapped the entire speedo with a friend's 964 and that one works without any problem, therefore it is something inside the speedo that has broken.

Can anyone recommend a place to have this repaired? Preferably in the EC so I don't have to deal with customs or any other stuff.

Thanks in advance

Try berxvill fx Tore is located in Norway. He repaired my 964 tacho I don't know if he does speedo repairs but it's probably worth asking.

Trev

Julian Reap of reapautomotive in the UK can also do them along with new dials as required.

Only Julian Reap. If he's still on the scene, don't go anywhere else. He's a genius.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back