Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Parts suppliers query

ChrisT70

Albert Park
Was looking at options for replacing front anti rolbar drop links on the GT4 and found a few options such as fully adjustable rose jointed kit etc, but then stumbled on 2 sites that appear extremely cheap (German) for service type parts.
This is one
https://www.autopartspro.co.uk/porsche-carparts/cayman-981/111984/10677/twist-rod#

I've heard of and used Lemforder parts before but the others on here I've not and they either seem suspiciously cheap or there's a catch?

Two very similar sites both trading from Germany appear to off the same make of parts like these on a variety of items, just wondering if anyone has ordered stuff from them before and what was the experience like.

Very slight clunk from the oe droplinks and I understand they are a known wear item.

That just looks like a subsidiary of Autodoc. They already have a few different sites. If you're unsure on a manufacturer of parts just google them and read up.

Alex said:
That just looks like a subsidiary of Autodoc. They already have a few different sites. If you're unsure on a manufacturer of parts just google them and read up.

Yes I think autodoc was the other one.

Anyone replaced the oe front drop links with anything other than oe or gone for the adjustable fancy kit?

I bought after market OE equivalent drop links from Autodoc, Moog or Stark were the brand IIRC. No problems after 18 months and 8k miles.

½cwt said:
I bought after market OE equivalent drop links from Autodoc, Moog or Stark were the brand IIRC. No problems after 18 months and 8k miles.
Ok thanks.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back