Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

opinion on this car

yes I always thought a least 3 months by law, but if you click on ABOUT US at the top and scroll down its states 1 month, could be a typo

Sounds like a dealer who doesn't want to stand by what they are selling to me.

Loads of dealers like this about, I think offering a one month warranty says all you need to know about them.

Opinion on car? It's blue.

:mrgreen:

Sorry, but who knows?

It could be a mint trouble free bargain for years to come.

It might need £4k of suspension doing now it is nearly 20 years old, it may need £1500 of coolant pipes, £2000 of brake lines, £2000 worth of flywheel and clutch and spend another £1000 on doing the IMS while in there, what about the cam chain guides? At that age they might need doing, another £1500.
Oh, and how long have you got before it bore scores?

That is the reality of buying a 20 year old 911.

Looks nice though. Well worth calling them and asking what history is with the car, it might have already had loads of this things done.

Looks in decent condition and the price is pretty good, but there might be a reason for that.

Probably worth getting a PPI done beforehand so that you know what you’re dealing with.

benoniboksburg said:
yes I always thought a least 3 months by law, but if you click on ABOUT US at the top and scroll down its states 1 month, could be a typo

It looks like they're claiming a buyers consumer right to reject a faulty car within 30 days as their 'unconditional 1 month mechanical warranty'.

Don’t touch it without a full PPI
All the best

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back