Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

M96/97 996/997/986/987 X51 Style Deep Sump kit

pye21

Spa-Francorchamps
Continuing my clearout of parts i had collected for my Carrera, i have a lightly used deep sump kit for an M96/97 engine. I bought this as 'used' but i dont believe it actually has been used much at all. It was kept as a spare for a race car, so is in great condition. I believe it is the kit in the below link from LN engineering in the US. It comes complete with the baffle kit (with metal baffles, not plastic like some kits), the deep sump extension, oil pickup extension and the oil line returns. There are a couple of missing parts, but these are easy to source. the spacers for bolting the baffle to the sump and longer bolts are missing, as are the longer bolts for bolting the sump extension to the block.
The sump spacer has had a temp gauge sensor welded into it, it will come with the sensor.
The additional depth of the extension is 26mm.

https://lnengineering.com/products/...p-tube-extension-windage-tray-x51-baffle.html

Im looking for £375 delivered for the full kit. I also have a brand new OE Porsche Sump that i can include to go with this for an additional £100.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back