Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to buy but I can''t find it ?

What a great Dilemma to be in OP. Guards red 911 is a thing of beauty.

May I ask which BMW is it, that is going back?

RXP. said:

BMW 4 Series 435d MSport Plus
315 BHP and 40 plus MPG, lovely car I paid next to money to lease :)

Main Force Patrol said:
RXP. said:

BMW 4 Series 435d MSport Plus
315 BHP and 40 plus MPG, lovely car I paid next to money to lease :)

Nice car,

There are some crazy deals on Comp pack M4s and M3's also the new M5 will be here soon however its a touch early to be pushing for 10% off list.

Tough decision that......£70k buys you a lot of choice!

As much as I love the Porsche, and sorry in advance but if I was in for that sort of budget it opens up new doors......R8 V10, F430s, a decent spec Aston Vantage S??

There was a red aero kit car for sale a few weeks back at Simon Abbott I think. High spec and I think it had the power pack. Gen 1. I'll have a look see if it's still there.

BChivs said:

:eek:

Each to their own I suppose.....

I think the Aston and Aldi will loose a lot and f money over the next few years.

And the gearbox in the Ferrari is terrible compared to the PDK.

If it was my money I'd be in a 997 gts or a 991.1 S.

Good luck with the search!

Can't get the picture to,post but if you google Simon abbot performance cars it takes you to a pistonheads link of his stock and it's on the third page.

BChivs said:

As much as I love the Porsche, and sorry in advance but if I was in for that sort of budget it opens up new doors......R8 V10, F430s, a decent spec Aston Vantage S??

R8 V10 - 2 seats, I need a 2+2 minimum as a daily driver
F430 - The way its been put me, a £60K Ferrari is a £100k car, the £60k is just a deposit, the next £40k comes in repairs and servicing over the next 3 years, so not for me
Aston - Drive one once, it felt like a British Leyland car with 100,000 on the clock, all sorts of squeak and rumbles, also expensive to keep on the road.

Trust me, I also went through the other options too, and while I know Porsche won't be cheap, but I place my trust in German engineering :?:
Also I may go up to £70k, I would prefer a slightly smaller spend :D

I am thinking, I am going down the 997 Gen 1 Tip Turbo, with a bit of wrapping and window tinting to get my dream car, I love the look of the Turbo and the body does it for me, and it takes me away from fitting an Aero Kit.

Main Force Patrol said:
BChivs said:

F430 - The way its been put me, a £60K Ferrari is a £100k car, the £60k is just a deposit, the next £40k comes in repairs and servicing over the next 3 years, so not for me
Aston - Drive one once, it felt like a British Leyland car with 100,000 on the clock, all sorts of squeak and rumbles, also expensive to keep on the road.

Trust me, I also went through the other options too, and while I know Porsche won't be cheap, but I place my trust in German engineering :?:

I am thinking, I am going down the 997 Gen 1 Tip Turbo, with a bit of wrapping and window tinting to get my dream car, I love the look of the Turbo and the body does it for me, and it takes me away from fitting an Aero Kit.
Wise choice
£55k will get you a very nice low mileage Turbo Tip'
Don't get too hung up on colour and learn to love your new car for the fabulous conditioned example you will have bought.

Main Force Patrol said:

Great choice :thumbs:

:cloud9:

Main Force Patrol said:
BChivs said:

I have to admit a turbo is a safe choice....better reliability and strong residuals. Each to their own but I'd try and find a decent manual car....it will always be more desirable.

JonnyBaddeley said:
Can't get the picture to,post but if you google Simon abbot performance cars it takes you to a pistonheads link of his stock and it's on the third page.

Cheers will do.... :D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back