Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

911UK said:
jonttt said:
Still intrigued as to just exactly who artforpetrolheads are :?: .....waiting for the owner to enlighten us :popcorn:

Unfortunately he wont as all he is doing are various breach of the T&C's of the site. In light of the history of these vendors the evidence points to another scammer.

1st we had this post and the 1st mention of Artofpetrolsheads
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1545821#1545821
then they magically appear, doesn't take the Red Hand Gang to work out what they who are up to.
A website with no actual contact details, who is now the 'wholesaler' of these works we have never heard of, in breach of multiple copyrights.

I wont be surprised he they are actually based in the Yorkshire triangle.

:hand: I hoped to keep it going a bit longer, you've spoiled the fun......i was going to call custard on a satisfied customer :roll:

I will have to repeat what I said before as clearly you did not read the message correctly:
Notice Re: Kool Canvas
Having looked back through every post in this thread I have realised that there is actually not a single person who has purchased from either Kool Canvas or Zucarto who has been left without their goods. I have followed each and every message and have struggled to find anyone who has been left without their goods ordered. I see refunds being received and late deliveries etc, but no one who has been left out of pocket. Only today 20th May 2020 someone has left a post saying they ordered goods that were late.. come on guys if there was any kind of foul play at hand would this customer have had the 2 pieces ordered ?? Clearly the issue has been blown out of all proportions and people have jumped on the band wagon without knowing the full details.
All I can see are lots of people offering advice on how someone should go about getting their monies returned from the company in question.
My name is John Stonehouse and I am the proprietor of Art For Petrolheads and also own the website artforpetrolheads.com
As a wholesale business we supply various companies around Europe who sell canvas and framed prints purchased from ourselves..Kool Canvas and Zucarto Art Studios being just two of them.
Kool Canvas are no longer trading.
Art For Petrolheads also attend various Motorshows Internationally and within the U.K. I think it is grossly unfair that individuals feel they have a right to presume that any company selling canvas or framed prints at a Motorshow are Kool Canvas.
Our main business is graphic design and print production. We are based at Unit 1 Leafield Nursery, Paynes Lane, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2EX. We are open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday 10am until 6pm.
If there is anyone who has been left out of pocket when purchasing from Kool Canvas please get in touch and we will welcome you to our factory showroom where you can collect any outstanding order. I feel this is the only way to protect my business from being tarnished with another companie's behaviour. So please send me a message if you or anyone else you know has been left out of pocket and we will be happy to rectify any issues if it is proved you were left without your goods.
Please feel free to do as I did and go back through every message on here and see that the thread is made up of individuals offering advice as well as their thoughts..
Whilst reading this, please take into account COVID-19 and the impact this has had on most business.
We went into lockdown in March and are only going back in to work on Tuesday the 26th of May 2020.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who has an issue.

Not that it is any of your concern but my full contact details are available in this message and again I repeat: I am coming on here to help anyone who has had issues with Kool Canvas get what was ordered. I am not here to have my website pulled to pieces or to discuss Art For Petrolheads as my company has never had an issue with anyone.

Again I repeat: Any customer who has had an issue with Kool Canvas please contact me asap with your details on the email given in this message.
Our address is Unit 1 Leafield Nursery, Paynes Lane, Nazeing Essex, EN9 2EX. I will do my best to help you. I do not expect to see this post still on the site after today as the site owner is clearly trying to prevent me from helping any customer of Kool Canvas.

I have watched the posts on this over the last year or so, choosing to stay out of another companies business. I cam on here as soon as my company was mentioned to defend what was being suggested. I did not do it to allow keyboard warriors to ridicule and make inaccurate presumptions.

To Make your issue common knowledge: Art for Petrolheads is owned by myself. the rest of the information I have put in the message for anyone with genuine issues to contact me.

I will however make a note of what was mentioned about the website and if the chaps I pay to take care of the site have forgotten something then we will try to rectify it, as I hate the thought that you would have sleepless nights worrying about a website you have never purchased from or had any dealings with in your life. Have a wonderful day
John Stonehouse: Art For Petrolheads

da3f2263c3d3cabbd68b03c3726653223373b976b8c9fd0072a6cd629c037985.jpeg

911UK said:
jonttt said:
Still intrigued as to just exactly who artforpetrolheads are :?: .....waiting for the owner to enlighten us :popcorn:

Unfortunately he wont as all he is doing are various breach of the T&C's of the site. In light of the history of these vendors the evidence points to another scammer.

then they magically appear, doesn't take the Red Hand Gang to work out what they who are up to.
A website with no actual contact details, who is now the 'wholesaler' of these works we have never heard of, in breach of multiple copyrights.

Well - if you read his post and then the website, they are not entiterly sure where they are.... One says Essex and the other Hertfordshire....

mikeluke said:
911UK said:
jonttt said:

Well - if you read his post and then the website, they are not entiterly sure where they are.... One says Essex and the other Hertfordshire....

jonttt said:
:hand: I hoped to keep it going a bit longer, you've spoiled the fun......i was going to call custard on a satisfied customer :roll:

Feedback to date all point to Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" and every name they went under, were the suppliers of the art. Since ArtforPetrolheads are hiding all of their actual details, they have failed the custard test and are Kool Canvas UK rebadged

artwholesaler :lock: you had a chance to respond but all did is repeat what you have already posted.

God loves a trier but its hard to hide on the internet when you actually sell on the internet.............

artwholesaler said:
I will have to repeat what I said before as clearly you did not read the message correctly:
Notice Re: Kool Canvas
Having looked back through every post in this thread I have realised that there is actually not a single person who has purchased from either Kool Canvas or Zucarto who has been left without their goods. I have followed each and every message and have struggled to find anyone who has been left without their goods ordered. I see refunds being received and late deliveries etc, but no one who has been left out of pocket. Only today 20th May 2020 someone has left a post saying they ordered goods that were late.. come on guys if there was any kind of foul play at hand would this customer have had the 2 pieces ordered ?? Clearly the issue has been blown out of all proportions and people have jumped on the band wagon without knowing the full details.
All I can see are lots of people offering advice on how someone should go about getting their monies returned from the company in question.
My name is John Stonehouse and I am the proprietor of Art For Petrolheads and also own the website artforpetrolheads.com
As a wholesale business we supply various companies around Europe who sell canvas and framed prints purchased from ourselves..Kool Canvas and Zucarto Art Studios being just two of them.
Kool Canvas are no longer trading.
Art For Petrolheads also attend various Motorshows Internationally and within the U.K. I think it is grossly unfair that individuals feel they have a right to presume that any company selling canvas or framed prints at a Motorshow are Kool Canvas.
Our main business is graphic design and print production. We are based at Unit 1 Leafield Nursery, Paynes Lane, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2EX. We are open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday 10am until 6pm.
If there is anyone who has been left out of pocket when purchasing from Kool Canvas please get in touch and we will welcome you to our factory showroom where you can collect any outstanding order. I feel this is the only way to protect my business from being tarnished with another companie's behaviour. So please send me a message if you or anyone else you know has been left out of pocket and we will be happy to rectify any issues if it is proved you were left without your goods.
Please feel free to do as I did and go back through every message on here and see that the thread is made up of individuals offering advice as well as their thoughts..
Whilst reading this, please take into account COVID-19 and the impact this has had on most business.
We went into lockdown in March and are only going back in to work on Tuesday the 26th of May 2020.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who has an issue.

Not that it is any of your concern but my full contact details are available in this message and again I repeat: I am coming on here to help anyone who has had issues with Kool Canvas get what was ordered. I am not here to have my website pulled to pieces or to discuss Art For Petrolheads as my company has never had an issue with anyone.

Again I repeat: Any customer who has had an issue with Kool Canvas please contact me asap with your details on the email given in this message.
Our address is Unit 1 Leafield Nursery, Paynes Lane, Nazeing Essex, EN9 2EX. I will do my best to help you. I do not expect to see this post still on the site after today as the site owner is clearly trying to prevent me from helping any customer of Kool Canvas.

I have watched the posts on this over the last year or so, choosing to stay out of another companies business. I cam on here as soon as my company was mentioned to defend what was being suggested. I did not do it to allow keyboard warriors to ridicule and make inaccurate presumptions.

To Make your issue common knowledge: Art for Petrolheads is owned by myself. the rest of the information I have put in the message for anyone with genuine issues to contact me.

I will however make a note of what was mentioned about the website and if the chaps I pay to take care of the site have forgotten something then we will try to rectify it, as I hate the thought that you would have sleepless nights worrying about a website you have never purchased from or had any dealings with in your life. Have a wonderful day
John Stonehouse: Art For Petrolheads

OK, sounds legit :wink:

So can you just confirm (as a reasonable request even though it should be clear on your website, is not and so far you have avoided actually clarifying simple facts)......

- are you a sole trader and therefore you as an individual are legally liable for the business debts ?

- your site applies VAT to sales and so you are VAT registered....can you confirm your VAT registration number ?

- who are your merchant accounts registered to ? Ie that should be clear for AML regulations ie I'm surprised your merchant provider has not picked up your lack of legal identity in its audit of your merchant site ....you are in breach of AML regulations (which is actually pretty serious)....does your merchant provider know about your website or are you using a merchant account from another entity ?

- can you confirm your registered address...ie not your trading address

Thank you.....just interested as a potential customer :thumb:

jonttt said:
God loves a trier but its hard to hide on the internet when you actually sell on the internet.............

in the interests of fairness, if the next account they set up actually answers the questions posed then I may allow this ID to remain :judge:

Mr Stengoose reminds me of those business owners in Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmare, where the owner claims that there is nothing wrong with their food or the way that there business is run, it's everyone else that is wrong.
The one thing that doesn't seem to be a problem is the quality of your product, I don't ever recall anyone claiming that the prints were rubbish, or substandard. So the quality of the ingredients seem not to be the cause.
The first thing that springs to mind is the number of people who received cardboard cylinders with their prints in vs what they ordered being a framed picture. Attention to detail lacking.
People spending months and months waiting for their orders only to be ignored via email and phone. Now that's just plane rude. You either have a systems problem where by you lose customer orders, but manage to take payment quite easily. So you either don't have enough wait staff to bus true tables, or not enough chefs in the kitchen to get the food ready.
I do not believe for one second that all the people have decided one day to troll your company because they felt like it. I'm sure each and every one of these people had a legitimate gripe which you failed to sort in a timely manner.
You've created this mess, and perhaps it's time to call in the likes of Gordon Ramsay of the print business to help you identify your weaknesses in full, and provide a process improvement plan to get yourself to a point where no one complains about you.
I can imagine that you spend most of your day firefighting and under constant pressure to try and catch up, so make your own life easier by calling old Gordon and get him in

911UK said:
jonttt said:

in the interests of fairness, if the next account they set up actually answers the questions posed then I may allow this ID to remain :judge:

Order....

Order.....

FZP said:
Mr Stengoose reminds me of those business owners in Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmare, where the owner claims that there is nothing wrong with their food or the way that there business is run, it's everyone else that is wrong.
The one thing that doesn't seem to be a problem is the quality of your product, I don't ever recall anyone claiming that the prints were rubbish, or substandard. So the quality of the ingredients seem not to be the cause.
The first thing that springs to mind is the number of people who received cardboard cylinders with their prints in vs what they ordered being a framed picture. Attention to detail lacking.
People spending months and months waiting for their orders only to be ignored via email and phone. Now that's just plane rude. You either have a systems problem where by you lose customer orders, but manage to take payment quite easily. So you either don't have enough wait staff to bus true tables, or not enough chefs in the kitchen to get the food ready.
I do not believe for one second that all the people have decided one day to troll your company because they felt like it. I'm sure each and every one of these people had a legitimate gripe which you failed to sort in a timely manner.
You've created this mess, and perhaps it's time to call in the likes of Gordon Ramsay of the print business to help you identify your weaknesses in full, and provide a process improvement plan to get yourself to a point where no one complains about you.
I can imagine that you spend most of your day firefighting and under constant pressure to try and catch up, so make your own life easier by calling old Gordon and get him in

I offer consultancy services at reduced rates for car orientated businesses and can be paid in numerous currencies including undeclared VAT receipts :thumb:

Everything would carbon framed and Metropole blue surrounds :grin:

Interesting choice of the 'Owners name' -

For those on here not old enough, "John Stonehouse was a junior minister under Harold Wilson and is best remembered for his unsuccessful attempt at F A K I N G his own death in 1974"

:floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back