Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior upgrade on the cheap

Best thing to do with a grey interior is add black in my view. And im not out to bash grey or any other colour, its just I dont understand why Porsche can only do one colour at a time.

Black carpet for a start - colours fade and get dirty.
Black dash or black with coloured parts
Black seats with coloured centres
Black door cards with coloured accents.

Then add the carbon/silver trims and coloured seat belts to tie it in. All modern coloured interiors (including porsche) are accented, its only old porkers with a single colour and its hard to like.

sim996 said:
Then add the carbon/silver trims and coloured seat belts to tie it in. All modern coloured interiors (including porsche) are accented, its only old porkers with a single colour and its hard to like.

I'm glad it's not only me who thinks this :D My car has the dreaded Savannah Beige interior....when I bought the car, it was a sea of beige :eek:

I've added a Momo steering wheel, wooden gear shifter and I'm on the hunt for silver trim and some coloured seat belts...

I think it's great that people personlise their cars and don't feel constrained by "keeping it factory spec to maintain the value"... :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back