Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

Hamster75 said:
Love the steering wheel these mods will make your car even more special, look forward to seeing it in the daylight next time.

By "special" you mean more "Yellow"? :wack:

All colour cynicism aside - aren't the belts going to be a complete PITA to fit? Seats out job?

MM.

Mad Mark911 said:
Hamster75 said:
Love the steering wheel these mods will make your car even more special, look forward to seeing it in the daylight next time.

All colour cynicism aside - aren't the belts going to be a complete PITA to fit? Seats out job?

MM.

In my mind its an hrs job tops as I think im Edd China. The seats may be coming out anyway :wink:

spongebob squarepants said:
Mad Mark911 said:
Hamster75 said:

MM.

In my mind its an hrs job tops as I think im Edd China. The seats may be coming out anyway :wink:
And the carbon standoff goes next level :bandit: :starwars:

spongebob squarepants said:

Perhaps you would be good enough to take some photos when you do it?
I'd love to put some Guards Red or Silver ones in mine, but I had been put off by the price of genuine items. Not to mention the assumptions of skinned knuckles, recalcitrant trim pieces and tight access. I'll place my bets on 6 hrs ... :thumb:

Hmm - new seats too? :wink:

He can try to keep up :)

ItnX9Zg.jpg

jonttt said:

ItnX9Zg.jpg

Very smart, but where will it stop? Carbon steering wheel, carbon kickplates, carbon dash inserts, carbon handbrake and gearshift knob? Cash exchanges in poorly lit car parks: "You got any carbon, mate"? :dont know:

Mad Mark911 said:
jonttt said:

ItnX9Zg.jpg

Very smart, but where will it stop? Carbon steering wheel, carbon kickplates, carbon dash inserts, carbon handbrake and gearshift knob? Cash exchanges in poorly lit car parks: "You got any carbon, mate"? :dont know:

Arggghhhh! I think the carbons epic, but what about that blue :grin: that's a dash out job. Now you've finally got those hats ready to go you may as well keep following my advice and get the black dash fitted. YKIMS :wink:

:hand: the blue dash is the 90's :bandit:

Mad Mark911 said:
jonttt said:

ItnX9Zg.jpg

Correct, been there, done that :grin:

German ebay improves your language skills as well :thumb:

jonttt said:
Mad Mark911 said:
jonttt said:

ItnX9Zg.jpg

Correct, been there, done that :grin:

German ebay improves your language skills as well :thumb:

:grin: #Carbonjunkies

They are nice seat backs jonttt, but they do an half show up your grubby floor matts :floor:

GlenB said:
They are nice seat backs jonttt, but they do an half show up your grubby floor matts :floor:

Many a true word said in jest ... :grin:

That was to prove the car was driven :thumb:

jonttt said:

I didn't even notice the floor mats because of the blue carpets :eek:

jonttt said:

And 2nd hand car mats do that? :wink:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads