Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Foxwell NT530

Due to recent issues with airbag light I thought I'm not paying for a diagnosis and reset, so (along with "”997–) ordered this from China, amazingly came in a few days, and at 104 notes close to half price.

Anyway as it says on the tin! Diagnosed the airbag light and reset and it's stayed off, seems very good with other multiple functions. Bit of messing to register and programme it (mainly due to being an idiot) but after that simple plug and play and very straightforward :thumb:

image hoster

:thumbs: cool!

Unfortunately, the Foxwell unit doesn't support the 993 they've advised today in response to my email.

did you find anywhere on the internet with any discussions or documentation about the things you can do with it on porsches? I bought one the other day but i'm struggling to get any of the coding things to work other than comfort close remote windows. :(

thefunkygibbon said:
did you find anywhere on the internet with any discussions or documentation about the things you can do with it on porsches? I bought one the other day but i'm struggling to get any of the coding things to work other than comfort close remote windows. :(

Did you Bluetooth 'pair it' with a Colini Stick? Some of the cheaper models don't allow you to access the sub folders for adapting settings. The more expensive ones will but as Sponge bought this I suspect it was supplied by Mr Woo's Emporium :what:

Les Richards said:
Unfortunately, the Foxwell unit doesn't support the 993 they've advised today in response to my email.

I've got one of the ToreB OBD 993 readers that I'm going to list with a load of other air colled collectable items very soon. For example where else will you get a 993/964 rev counter for £130 :thumb:

Zingari said:
thefunkygibbon said:

Did you Bluetooth 'pair it' with a Colini Stick? Some of the cheaper models don't allow you to access the sub folders for adapting settings. The more expensive ones will but as Sponge bought this I suspect it was supplied by Mr Woo's Emporium :what:

Les Richards said:

I've got one of the ToreB OBD 993 readers that I'm going to list with a load of other air colled collectable items very soon. For example where else will you get a 993/964 rev counter for £130 :thumb:

:hand: Just plug and play Really fixed multiple 'fault codes" Basically checks everything and fixes the code (as long as the underlying issue is fixed of course)

jonttt said:
Does it fix horns :dont know:

Possibly but I don't think you can get in the settings to get it to trumpet Colonel Bogey :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back