Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale - set of genuine 18" hollow spokes - SOLD

Cheshire cat

Monza
I am selling the 18" hollow spokes that were fitted to my 993 coupe when I bought it a couple of months ago. Details are:

Front: 8J x 18 ET52 part number 993.362.136.00
Rear: 10J x 18 ET 65 part number 993.362.140.01

Fronts are marked as '95 wheels and rears '96 (my car is a '96) so they are matched pairs.

The wheels have been recently refurbed by the PO to a very high standard and have been sprayed with contrasting anthracite spokes and polished silver rims. The wheels are all in top condition with the sole exception of a very small area of bubbling close to the (steel) valve on one of the front wheels. Chris from Exel commented on how well they had been done when he dropped off my new Cup 2s yesterday.

Here is a link to a Dropbox folder with a load of pics of all the wheels.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zaseq5ylrperthq/AAB0OZMdqTiLOU_eu4G0P2AZa?dl=0

The wheels are at Center Gravity in Atherstone, Warwickshire which is nice and central for viewing.

Rear wheels have Michelin PS2 NO3 tyres, one with 2.5mm and the other 4.5mm.
Fronts have Toyo Proxy tyres with about 4mm on each.

These tyres will at least keep the new owner mobile for a month or so but could do with being changed for a matching set fairly soon.

£1000 for the set.

Please pm me if interested or call 07789 038595 for more information.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back