Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 996 Turbo Twist Hollow Spokes in custom grey/silver - Now Sold

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

S3Highwayman

Having now moved on from my 996 C4S, I have the custom set of hollow spokes alloys that I created for my car up for sale. These are the genuine article and have been professional renovated in two-tone powder coating to provide an interesting variation on the standard silver finish. Hopefully the photos below speak for themselves and show that these are pretty much mint condition. They come fitted with a set of reasonably recent Michelin Pilot Sport tyres with plenty of life left in them and are balanced and ready to fit to a wide body 996. I'll also include the colour-coded 4S centre caps shown in the photos.

I am looking for £1750 ono for the set. Collection from Hampshire preferred, although delivery may be possible if local and you cover my fuel costs. PM me your email address if you are interested and I can send detailed photos of each wheel front and back (I didn't want to clog up the thread with too many photos ;))

Phil

Fitted to my Arctic Silver C4S

Side Stickers 1 (2).jpg

Wheels 1.jpg

Close up of Finish before they were fitted with tyres
Rear Wheel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduction to £1500 ono, as I would like to move these on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back