Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Each to their own!!!

Sensible woman. My old Mum can't get into my car, as it's far too low. And assuming I could get her in, I'm not confident it would be too easy to get her out again :dont know:

Sensible. :thumb:

Can't argue with that decision, sensible

Totally sensible for a non-petrolhead and even for a petrolhead.

I spend way too much on those car competition sites and to be honest if I ever won the £100k sort of cars I'd definitely be selling it. If it was something really special like a Huracan Performante or a decent Ferrari, I'd run it for one summer then get rid.

It's all relative though and £100k could do a lot for me. Plus I have my GT3 which is as much money as I want tied up in a car and it's the car I'll ever need.

gt3

Sounds like you are settled with the gt3 Marky which is good to hear :thumbs: . Don't go watching any videos of ratarossa buying the crash damaged 430 scud or it may give you ideas :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back