Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DIY Engine removal - some questions......... and answers.

Crescent CTK170CMP2

I got Crescent CTK170CMP2 for my son-in-law as a starter set. The quality is on par with most other import tools from Sears, Lowe's and the Home depot'. The case is sturdy but it doesn't hold all the sockets in place.

Crescent. The developers of the "Crescent" wrench. Every tool in this kit is marked with the Crescent name with the exception of the adjustable (Crescent) wrench. You would figure that the developers of this wrench would take the time to actually put a Crescent wrench in the kit. But no. The adjustable wrench was just some no name tool. The included adjustable wrench is the lowest quality tool in the kit.

Cracking work OP!

Are you planning to strip the engine down too? If so please take lots of pics and keep this thread updated :thumb:

That tool set is superb! I feel like I have zillions of tools but can never find the one I want as I'm really untidy and just leave them where they fall mainly :oops:

Maybe 'less is more' :?:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchrysos
Back