Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DesignLS steering wheel retrim GEN 2 pdk

tried for last hr to upload pictures but been unable to
I used jack at royal about 18 months ago and he did a fantastic job for me in leather

Would 100 percent recommend him

Shaoxter said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like a thicker wheel??

No you're not. Stock wheel is perfect for me.

Im thinking of doing a sport design swap on mine (4 litre style) but everything i see done by either LS or Royal looks thicker, even the pictures people post saying its the same look thicker to me...

Do they replace the covers on these or just wrap over the top of the old one?

Shaoxter said:

I know I know, well someone was going to say it and probably me , its not the size its what you do with it mate, but found thicker is often preferred :thumb: :floor: :floor:

They normally just wrap over the existing leather, hence the default option is a slightly thicker wheel.

Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:

I know I know, well someone was going to say it and probably me , its not the size its what you do with it mate, but found thicker is often preferred :thumb: :floor: :floor:
You prefer to hold thicker things in your hand? :eek:
Whatever floats your boat I guess :dont know:

Shaoxter said:
Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:

have you met my previous GFs they dont come much thicker :floor: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:
Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:

😂😂😂 here we go 😂😂😂

TonyC911 said:
A couple more close-up pics...

Tony big thanks mate that was exactly what I was looking for, I wasn't thinking perth but damn I am now :worship:

silvermilnec said:
Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:
Phil 997 said:
Shaoxter said:

😂😂😂 here we go 😂😂😂

I know mate it always ends up with bacon sarnies or my ex wife, or my old gen1s acid green bits at some point . All having a reference to pork in them somewhere :floor:

silvermilnec said:
TonyC911 said:
A couple more close-up pics...

Tony big thanks mate that was exactly what I was looking for, I wasn't thinking perth but damn I am now :worship:

I do agree that looks really spot on :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I know mate it always ends up with bacon sarnies or my ex wife, or my old gen1s acid green bits at some point . All having a reference to pork in them somewhere :floor:
:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back