Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decals???

shaunKD

I'm looking for some classic three strip script PORSCHE logo decals to go on the side of my silver C4, ironically I'm in the graphics industry and can cut custom vinyl in-house but I want the exact stripe and logo size and proportions, I also want them in a grey that matches the rubbers rather than a solid black, can anyone help, give me sizes proportions etc? or even better supply me files or vector logos? Happy to pay ....

The car has been to Wayne the wizard! And is now been detailed, I'm adding a few cosmetic changes, bonnet badge and wheel hub logos going to black and silver, removing 'carerra" engine lid logo and replacing with chrome 911 and possibly PORSCHE spaced chrome letters, midnight blue leather getting a freshener and new grey logo foot mats. I'll post some pics when finished for opinions!!

Thank you! I've been in contact so hopefully they will get some info over
HNY! Cheers

Paul I see you were expecting a Taycan 4S CT, I'm hopefully getting mine at the end of Feb, I ordered it in chalk, if you got yours what's the verdict? Pro's&Con's?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back