Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dash Rattle - Solved

Richtw

Monza
Ah another 911 and another rattle to find!

C2S has an annoying rattle over rough ground (country lanes) at lowish speed - the noise seems to be passenger side upper dash/ window area where the vents are towards the windscreen. Have tried the usual culprits - drinks holder, glovebox lid, battery cover etc. Have also eliminated the doorcard rattle so i know its not that.

Anyone had similar and solved it?

I may just have to live with as i dont want to start ripping the dash apart as that never ends well!!

Last edited:
thanks
I have rattly sunroof -comes and goes

Solved - it was the triangular piece of plastic that holds the alarm LED, small piece of felt later and silence! The smallest of things!
Excellent and good that you were able to solve it as I cannot imagine how much OPC would it just charged for that! 🥸

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back