Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour Advice Please

Swampy said:
resigner said:
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-carrera-997/porsche-911-997--4s-3-8-gen-2-pdk-chrono--sat-nav/7109896

Thanks Resigner, they are exactly what I was after but they have both sold :(
It's kind of annoying that they keep the cars up for sale after they have sold. I'm guessing its to get you to call and find another car for you.

Swamps :)

Ahhh that old tactic, PH etc don't like people who do that!

For me Basalt black is THE best colour.
Yes, it's a lot of work to keep looking good but IMO it's fully worth it.
I've also got a DAS Pro 6 DA polisher and am just about to try Chemical Guys Blacklight to improve the paintwork.
If you like your car to shine but don't like washing and polishing - don't buy a black one though!

silvermilnec said:
Love that gts! More pics please👍👍 can I ask how much it cost to get the gtechniq done?

It's tricky to pinpoint the cost for Gtechniq alone as it was rolled up into full paint correction, detail inside and out, leather protect, PPF, wheel armour etc etc and was booked in after much discussion around the GTS and another car or two.

I'll go and see the detailers to see if they could compile some kind of a price menu that they're happy for me to publish on the forum and hopefully get something on here soon.

Attachments

• img_8277xxxxxxxxx_1493152797_8221179114_187.jpg
    img_8277xxxxxxxxx_1493152797_8221179114_187.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 2,506
squelch said:
silvermilnec said:
Love that gts! More pics please👍👍 can I ask how much it cost to get the gtechniq done?

It's tricky to pinpoint the cost for Gtechniq alone as it was rolled up into full paint correction, detail inside and out, leather protect, PPF, wheel armour etc etc and was booked in after much discussion around the GTS and another car or two.

I'll go and see the detailers to see if they could compile some kind of a price menu that they're happy for me to publish on the forum and hopefully get something on here soon.
Nice cheers and GTS plate to match 👍

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back