Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre stack colour - PCCM plus

remarklima

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all,

I've convinced myself that the PCCM plus is on the cards, but here's the issue.

I changed the PCM 2.1 to an Android unit, which came in black.

Being the industrious type, I removed the climate, the sport / PASM button panel, the cubby and the lower trim and resprayed it all from vulcan grey to textured black.

So, do I go back to vulcan grey for the lower panels? Or try and respray the PCCM? The latter seems like it's a masking job rather than being able to remove the panel?

Or has anyone changed the colour of the centre dash entirely? Tempted to try something to lift the interior a bit but obviously needs to work day to day...

Any thoughts and advise appreciated :D

I've been looking at doing this myself, when I do get around to installing the PCCM unit. Not sure if I want to go black, similar to the 997.2, or chrome finish similar to the air vents :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back