Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bu@@er my gen2 C4S is broken, update now healed itself lol

Hi phil, I've been thinking all bloody day to the cause of your problem and couldn't come up with anything except, it surely won't need a rebuild and that it was down to the clutch replacement so, just glad it came true :thumb:

3 pieces of good news. Phils car is ok, DFI engine still bullet proof and the spearmint rhino is colnbrook is still there (just a different brand) so I heard.

Sorry to hear about your tribulations, Hope it's a quick and easy fix fella. I was looking forward to seeing your motor.

Just looked up Portuguese breakfast :floor: :floor:... Holy hell, there are some deviants around !! :eek:

P

Great news Phil, let`s hope that it was just one of those Porsche hissy fits and all is well again :grin:

Alfaian said:
Hi phil, I've been thinking all bloody day to the cause of your problem and couldn't come up with anything except, it surely won't need a rebuild and that it was down to the clutch replacement so, just glad it came true :thumb:

Thanks Ian mate :thumb:

Shewie said:
Sorry to hear about your tribulations, Hope it's a quick and easy fix fella. I was looking forward to seeing your motor.

Just looked up Portuguese breakfast :floor: :floor:... Holy hell, there are some deviants around !! :eek:

P

Thanks mate finger crossed it will be as Kris says just a Porsche having a hissy :grin:

nigel99 said:
3 pieces of good news. Phils car is ok, DFI engine still bullet proof and the spearmint rhino is colnbrook is still there (just a different brand) so I heard.

Yea Nige so you heard , :floor: :floor: see you Sunday mate hopefully in the Porsche and not the support vehicle. :grin: :grin:

Looks like everything may turn out right , pleased for you Phil.

edge said:

:thumb: thanks mate :thumb:

Great news Phill! I'm sure your man maths as been working out you've now got £12k spare to splash :thumbs:

What a result Phil! Saw your post late last night , and wrote a long reply , but my phone decided not to talk to the site , and it got lost !

Glad it doesn't sound too bad. Bit of Italian. / German tuning I reckon. :grin:

Now about this breakfast ....

Asking for a friend ....

askgeez said:
What a result Phil! Saw your post late last night , and wrote a long reply , but my phone decided not to talk to the site , and it got lost !

Glad it doesn't sound too bad. Bit of Italian. / German tuning I reckon. :grin:

Now about this breakfast ....

Asking for a friend ....

:grin: :grin: Guy thanks mate , had to think a second then thought Italian mmm ah dodgy lifters :floor: :floor: :floor: see I am learning cockaneese . planning on avoiding Portugal for a boys weekend or at minimum wont eat until lunchtime :grin: :thumb:

Great news that it seems to have got better. Fingers crossed it runs nicely for you the next 2000 miles!

M8, how do you sleep! :eek: I took herman for a hoon yesterday, thinking all the time, dont worry dont worry OPC warranty OPC warranty! Whats that noise! OPC warranty OPC Warranty!

Hope its not too serious and the 12k improvement budget is intact :thumb: Bare metal respray?? GTS conversion? Add turbo something like that? :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back