Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone Interested in 2005 Audi S4 Avant Swap for your 996?

sushisushi

Trainee
Anyone want to swap? 2005 Facelift V8 Audi S4 Avant"

I'm not actually interested in selling. Ideally I would like to do a swap for a 996 Porsche 911.
Ideal spec would be:

1999-2001 Carrera 2 with full factory fit GT3 kit and GT3 alloys.
Full service history is a must, hard-backed sports seats, PSM, PSE would be nice. I may be interested in a face-lift. Try me with what you have.

Here we have my Audi S4 V8 4.2 Avant 6 speed manual B7 Quattro 4WD. This is in my opinion the best spec and configuration available. Of course this is the face-lift so you get all the standard kit, quad pipes, new style steering wheel etc. But in addition to this my s4 has the following options:

- Phantom Black pearl paint
- Grey, Full leather, heated and electric adjustable Recaros
- Directional Xenon lights
- Audi RNS-E DVD Navigation with telematics (voice activation, multifunctional steering wheel and bluetooth)
- 6 CD changer
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Bose sound
- iPod / iPhone adapter (controllable through steering wheel or nav unit)
- Centre Arm rest
- Ski loading Hatch and bag
- Luggage boot liner
- Rear luggage blind

This car has had absolutely everything done, last service was a major at a cost of over £900. Next service is not due for just under 2 years.

It has had all the work done to make it run like new:

New Clutch
New Fly Wheel
Timing Chains done
Brakes good
Tyres all over 6mm and premium brand

Car has 2 owners plus demo and was originally purchased from Listers Leicester. She has FULL AUDI MAIN DEALER SERVICE HISTORY from new, all Manuals and books and 3 keys. Most of the mileage was done by the first owner before me who was a top banking exec (so no expense spared there then...). He lived near London but his family lived in Scotland so all the mileage was put on in these journeys too and fro.

I bought the car as we have just had a baby and needed something big (also have an Audi TT TDI quattro which is tiny!) but didn't want to compromise on performance and boy does it have performance! 344BHP. Now however my partner now has a large car so we don't need 2.

If you need a little more practically then the S4 is perfect if you're used to some power and refinement.

Message me with pics and infor if your'e interested.
(Also for sale for around £15k)

Mod update, link removed to same content as above :pc:

Anyone want to swap? 2005 Facelift V8 Audi S4 Avant

could have done with this being in the 996 forum though? How's anyone going to see it?

Thanks Mod, sorry for the double post ;)

Hi cant see what year it is-could be the beer though,and welcome to the forum.

Shame it's not an S2 as there is a great number plate for sale in the other section that would match it :dont know:

Some pics

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Engine bay valeted since this pic and looks great

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02775.jpg

DSC02774.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

S4 , a quick car that feels very sure footed , went to france in one last year , great all rounder , did those wheels come standard ? they look TTish

Yes they are the standard 18" S4 wheels for the early 2005 facelift b7. Cars at the end of 2005 onward changed to a twin 8 spoke.

Stock is best every time in my opinion.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back