Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another 991 50th ordered

msb4t said:
I know what you mean.
I have a spec with the cruise, LEDs, keyless go removed.
But agreed that if I keep it for 3 to 4 years, I could add them back in and get the BLING spec!

PVR, when is your build slot, delivery date?

Not heard back on the exact date (in fact, heard nothing after parting with the 10% deposit ...).

During the signing of the contract, I was told an April slot for build, but do not have the exact date.

London997S said:
X51 power upgrade, worth 7-8k

It seemed such a lot of money for 30 hp though?

Does PSE mean Porsche Sport Exhaust?
If so, it is standard on the 50th model.

pvr, it looks like we may take delivery at very similar time.

pvr said:
London997S said:
X51 power upgrade, worth 7-8k

It seemed such a lot of money for 30 hp though?

Should have gone for the old 40th Anniversary chaps - it got the x51 and LSD chucked in for free, not to mention the steel sunroof and you wouldn't have to wait!! No PSE though as standard. Is there much different on the mechanical side on the 50th from the norm - have seen info on the external stuff but not sure on stuff under the skin. Have yet to see one of the 50ths in the flesh - there is an article in the next edition of Total 991 featuring the 30th. 40th and 50th tested together - will make an interesting comparison.

Very envious of you guys - will have to wait 10 years to afford the 50th to park beside the 40th. With the recent price hikes in the aircooled scene, don't think a 30th will be joining my fleet any time soon though. Expect the next couple of months will drag a bit for you.

X51 not worth the money IMO :nooo:

Agreed, I just think the power upgrade was too expensive.
If I wanted the extra power I think I might move to the turbo.

Just had an update from my OPC.
Completion date is next Tuesday 29th April. :D
So delivery should be two weeks later.

My production date is 29th of April as well !!! (moved from 8th).

Buy one - get one free? :D

Mine was originally the 16th.
So the race is on between the OPC's.
Who will get theirs first????

I am collecting a 911 s Cab as a loaner this weekend due to the delay.

Almost as fast as a rental I guess :D

My collection is friday at 1400 ... :D

Congrats PVR, you have won.
I haven't heard anything about mine since last week when it got shipped from the factory.
I will have to give them a call tomorrow.
Enjoy Friday!

Mine was manufactured on the 29th of April, shipped over the weekend and with the dealer tomorrow.

Driving on saturday to NL to get the paint protected by protech.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back