Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amazing Orange 911 GT2 (993) Club Sport ! but £300k!

Great colour, but I'm sorry, I couldn't buy it....it would clash with mine if parked next to it...... :lol:

Paul Jennings said:
Great colour, but I'm sorry, I couldn't buy it....it would clash with mine if parked next to it...... :lol:

Seriously? A blue one and an orange one side-by-side, all Gulf-esque?!.... Get your wallet out!

Just looking at the pictures makes me sad !
Yes it was!

Hi Vic,

I was lucky enough to get a few PX laps many years ago at the RS day Oulton Park and was in your car when we saw the Black 993 RS go off.

What an epic car yours was, I remember you telling me that was your retirement fund and I always admired you for taking it round a race track not just polishing it !

You coming to the RS day this year ?

Mike

Yes that was poor old Johnny Warrington going off ..after a 10 month rebuild , double whammy!

Now retired i cashed in the pension!

Bought a 993 Cup Car , thats gone , replaced with 997 GT3 rs , surprised how good it was on the road now gone too..................but all good things have to stop somewhere........................currently nothing suitable for Oulton, though might pop up fpr the day in one of my oldies ,currently 71 2.2 s, 72 2.4s and a Turbo slope from '86
I ll look out for U and this time u can give me a ride ..........thks for the kind words Bluto was definitely not for polishin !
Hope everyone has a good day

OK, it may be circa £250K, but that's cos they've valued the number plate at over £100K..........

(joking, ok, just joking) ......

FWIW i bought that plate of a young guy with a squashed Ford Fiesta for £450 .....................went on both my GT2 s ......good value !
i m not even into plates .....................

I think I might have seen this car in Surrey about a week or so ago. It's a bit of a celebrity, last year a bloke at a petrol station came over and started talking to me about my GT2 and said he'd seen the orange 993 GT on the M25 a few days before, people seem to know about it!

I only caught a glimpse of it but it looked awesome :worship:

Sold abt 3/ 6 months ago by Hexagon Classics , no idea to whom.............its

Blut Orange on 993 GT2 unique , as it left the factory .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoff993
Back