Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Am I mad?

Roof - not had more than about 3 journeys so far. It takes a minute or two to sort out but it's an event I can live with for the looks of the rear half of the car.

Coming back from a drive yesterday I had to go to Tesco. In the Boxster I would have raised the roof. In the Spyder it was a quick stop for sweets so I just left it down. I kind of felt raising it wasn't worth the hassle and being the car park entertainer! It's a small issue ... no regrets so far!

On another matter - LED PDLS + = wow!! What a delight to drive at night with stunning bendy lighting that dips for oncoming traffic.

That's beautiful, congratulations. I love Spyders (987/981/718) I think they all look really smart.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back