Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C2S PASM Bumpstop - Correct part/height.

diceman

Silverstone
I'm getting a bit confused by option codes and the bumpstop height correct for my vehicle.

I believe the new bumpstop provided is incorrect and I need to source the lower height variant. The old bump stop looks like the low height variant but it is so knackered it's difficult to be 100%.

Has anyone changed theirs and found what is correct?

Looking at the on-line parts catalogue I believe the taller bumpstop is for non-pasm cars and auto cars (code I249?) The lower for the MO30 non-pasm sport suspension on the C2S and for I480 (manual cars??)

Attachments

• bump_stop_old_and_new_313.jpg
    bump_stop_old_and_new_313.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 360
  • bumpstop_diagram_138.jpg
    bumpstop_diagram_138.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 359
PASM is Sport suspension only from memory, although someone may be along shortly to correct me.

The additional spring was 99634330102 and is now 99733310501. They're also almost three times the price since I bought mine for my PASM Retrofit 997.1.

Thank you :)

It just seems strange that the manual cars got teh shorter bump stop and the auto presumably not!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back