Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992.2 Turbo S

don0301

Trainee
I placed a deposit with Porsche Bristol yesterday for a 992.2 Turbo S. This will be my first Porsche and my first new new car. :cool:

I'm expecting 1-2 year wait? Any thoughts on time frame? Should I be able to get any discount, or too early to tell?

Congratulations! I doubt you will get a discount but worth checking with them.

Yes many congrats, will be an awesome car!
I’d expect late 25/26 on this one tbh, they won’t start delivering 992.2 basic models till 25 afaik.

Wonder what are OPC gonna do with huge amount of 992.2’s they cant shift. As of today 18 turbo, 19 turbo S and more than 25 each of cab. Surely discount possible?

I placed a deposit with Porsche Bristol yesterday for a 992.2 Turbo S. This will be my first Porsche and my first new new car. :cool:

I'm expecting 1-2 year wait? Any thoughts on time frame? Should I be able to get any discount, or too early to tell?
did you tick the hybrid option ?

expecting a 3.75 Litre 675hp engine

did you tick the hybrid option ?

expecting a 3.75 Litre 675hp engine
Bristol just put a "placer" order on a 992.1 to take the deposit. only option i picked to date was gentian blue and turbo s exclusiv wheels with satin aurum paint. Just holders

Last edited:
Bristol just put a "placer" order on a 992.1 to take the deposit. only option i picked to date was gentian blue and turbo s exclusiv wheels with satin aurum paint. Just holders
you'll get the call when the 992.2 is released

i'm wondering what else you have in your garage today...

you'll get the call when the 992.2 is released

i'm wondering what else you have in your garage today...
I don't have a garage, that's the problem! I live in an apartment block in Portishead with 2 parking spaces, one in a secure undercroft car park, the other outside in a private parking area, but with public access.
My 488 Spider is in the secure one, my RS6 V10 stage 2 sits outside now, feel sad about that.
I am looking for a property with garaging at the moment....
I still love the RS6, but since getting the ferrari it feels so dated inside.

I don't have a garage, that's the problem! I live in an apartment block in Portishead with 2 parking spaces, one in a secure undercroft car park, the other outside in a private parking area, but with public access.
My 488 Spider is in the secure one, my RS6 V10 stage 2 sits outside now, feel sad about that.
I am looking for a property with garaging at the moment....
I still love the RS6, but since getting the ferrari it feels so dated inside.
I share that pain in London, surviving with car covers

your 1st 911 experience ?

I share that pain in London, surviving with car covers

your 1st 911 experience ?
Ownership? Yes. Although If I find a storage solution in-between I will likely buy a 992.something during the wait.

I got the Ferrari after initially looking for a 991.2 turbo s, I guess this is a scratch to itch.

I tested a 992.1 turbo s at Swindon last year, just a short test route, didn't gel with it possibly due to short run?

i can concur, only driven a 992.1 Turbo S once for a short drive and it was a 911 for sure but no chance to unleash or understand the Turbo S

good deals on 992's out there and even 991.2 Turbo S's as long as they have the full spec

To gel with a 911 turbo -it needs a long roadtrip. These cars are mighty at eating miles, then when you get to a country road will rip your head off.
They are soulless at normal speeds so if you just potter around will leave you bored -but this is part of the attraction for certain owners :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back