Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2. Whats it worth in todays market

Tuk11

Trainee
Ok guys. Can anyone more knowledgeable than me on current pricing, tell me what a fair price is on this private sale

2017 Carrera 4. Not S

Positives are
Low miles 23k
Immaculate
Its a very high spec car with about £23k in options inc
Pdk
Sports chrono
Sports exhaust
Pdls
Front and rear parking sensors
Metallic paint
Think its 14 heated sports seats
Bose
20" spyders with good tyres
And about 8 or 9 others

Bad points is its due a service and out of porsche warranty.

I dont know how much this particular seevice would be and the years porsche warranty, depending on what they'd find.

If you were buying it what would you think is a fair price currently taking into account service and warranty .

the optional extra highlights, seats, exhaust and wheels, is probably £9k what's the rest

colour ?

Forget all but this is some
Pdk with mode button and dynamic engine mounts
Seats are 14 way memory heated
Electric tilt slide sunroof
Led headlights in black with pdls
Sports mirrors
Side skirts painted
Privacy glass
Power steering plus
Tinted tail lights
Pcm
Tpm
Porsche crest headrests
Porsche car connect with finder
Coloured crest wheel centres

Total shows at £23k something i think it was.

Currently 'retail' seems to be mid to high £60k's so 'trade' is probably mid to high £50K's. Trade is who you'd most likely be bidding against in a private sale so be prepared to beat their offers.

Just to update unfortunately that one didnt work out as we couldnt agree on a price. Seller was closer to mid £60's than i wanted to pay and had no opc warranty.
I have been offered a mint 2016 with 14k miles c2s in black which wouldnt be my first choice colour.
All the good options again, pdk, 18 way seats, sports exhaust, carbon interior pack , sports mirrors, chrono, pdls, privacy, front sensors, rear camera and few others..
needs the big 8 year service but still 1 years opc warranty left
Anyone want to price it on a private sale ?

Anyone want to price it on a private sale ?

As you've found out on the other car, the only person that can price it is the seller.

There's always plenty of cars on the market so sellers can pitch theirs where they feel comfortable. Some private sellers want too close to dealer 'Retail' money and won't compromise. Serious buyers have to assess for themselves what level of saving is worth their while. Successful negotiation on actual price will always depend on how motivated the seller is to accept the offer on the table. If you preferred the other car it may be worth waiting and calling the seller again in a couple of weeks time.

Sorry to jump in but I have a similar question on this blue 991.2 C2

No service since Aug 2020 but ad says it will get a major service at Colchester OPC before sale.
Is no service for 3.5 years too much of a gamble? At £56k it seems quite cheap vs similar cars...

I saw that one myself, non s model and not the best spec with no sports exhaust, chrono etc.
been for sale a while so may take an offer though.

Sorry to jump in but I have a similar question on this blue 991.2 C2

No service since Aug 2020 but ad says it will get a major service at Colchester OPC before sale.
Is no service for 3.5 years too much of a gamble? At £56k it seems quite cheap vs similar cars...

It doesn't seem to mention the current mileage in the advert.

26k miles, says in a tab at the bottom.
Guess the deal has to answer, but am guessing if it went to OPC for a major service and they said e.g. needs new turbos / PDK module / something expensive, they'll baulk at the idea of paying without subsequently bumping the car's price up too.

26k miles, says in a tab at the bottom.
Guess the deal has to answer, but am guessing if it went to OPC for a major service and they said e.g. needs new turbos / PDK module / something expensive, they'll baulk at the idea of paying without subsequently bumping the car's price up too.

Cheers, I hadn't opened the further information tab. With that low mileage I'm surprised they hid it away and didn't make a bigger thing of it. [Edit: Ignore that, it's in the photos too. :censored:]

It's not such a big deal as it's only done 10k between services but that 3.5 year interval will always be there for future buyers to see.

The fact that the asking price includes an OPC major service is good news. It means that after the requisite 3 months ownership it shouldn't be a big deal to get a Porsche warranty on the car. The dealer is legally obliged to sort any issues in that time. Ignore the cobblers stated about upgrading to the better warranty wise cover. A £5k claim limit won't be enough to cover any significant component.

IMO the price reflects the fact that it's a non-S and fairly base spec'd car. The paddles are a costly option so that's good news.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back