Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911.1 GT3 Engine change doc

krishcanag

Trainee
Hello

Has anyone had a 911.1 engine change and did porsche provide documentation with specific engine version number in paper documentation or do they just say in an email for example...we changed it.!

regards
Krish

When I had my 991.1 GT3 engine change I was told I should get a sticker to go in the service manual with new engine number etc. Never turned up and was told it takes a long time to follow. Traded the car in 12 months later before it turned up but did annoy me!

Guildford Porsche were excellent and notified me after a couple of months and I popped in and had the sticker put on and the database updated.

This is crazy, so porsche don't believe in clear documentation and they want their cars to be collectable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back