Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2010 997.2 35k miles going going.....

I'll pop a pic up when the new one arrives. Hopefully next week.

TheCock said:
Hi all

The 997 is now sold! Thanks for the interest and I'm glad to say it's now going to a private home for trade in money!

Well done and it looks as if someone had a great car at a great price, love the colour :D

Swamps :)

Hi all, slight delay on delivery but finally got it today, quite bright, but very fast. Worth the wait!

Attachments

• f9767877_3ee7_4b74_93f0_e62512afef59_790.jpeg
    f9767877_3ee7_4b74_93f0_e62512afef59_790.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 5,144
Fab looking motor you lucky boy :thumb:

Looks amazing! :worship:

That looks awesome in that colour!!!!

Also great to know that the 997 has gone to a new home without lots of margin added.....

Oooooh now that looks AWESOME. I'm loving Miami blue too.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Hi Ben,
not sure if we didn't pass each other yesterday afternoon on Gravel Hill as there can't be many GT3s locally in the colour you have chosen; looks even better than your photo in the flesh if it was you.
Regards - Ward

bennettonward said:
Hi Ben,
not sure if we didn't pass each other yesterday afternoon on Gravel Hill as there can't be many GT3s locally in the colour you have chosen; looks even better than your photo in the flesh if it was you.
Regards - Ward

Hey Ward, yep that would have been me!

Is this the same car that's now on Collecting Cars? There can't be many in this spec with this mileage...

AyBee said:
Is this the same car that's now on Collecting Cars? There can't be many in this spec with this mileage...

What you mean it was bought by a flipper :eek:
:bandit:

Zingari said:
AyBee said:

What you mean it was bought by a flipper :eek:
:bandit:

I had originally thought that, but it seems it was bought by the OP's business partner. I reckon he'll make money on it though so I hope you told him he'd need to split any gains with you OP :D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back