Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 2002 996 C2 Manual - For Sale - SOLD !!

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

rizaulait

My 996 C2 Manual in Basalt Black is up for sale - Car has private plate OKZ 996

Car is a 2002 non sunroof car with back interior, I am the third owner and have owned since Sept 2018, I bought it from my friend who purchased from Northway Porsche in March 2018 and could not afford to keep it. First owner purchased car from Porsche Reading (original invoice for circa 63,000 in the file) and kept for 16 years, having had it serviced at Porsche Reading then moving to Northway when he started the business.

115,000 miles and runs very well, pulls incredibly strongly and drives very tightly.

During my ownership (it has 93,000 when i got it) it has had three services the first and Northway and the subsequent services with AW Motorsport in Emsworth (recommended by Philip Raby and a great place to take your Porsche)

It has also had the following during my ownership:-

Front Coffin arms - March 2019
RSS Engine mounts, low temp thermostat/coolant change, gearbox oil change - May 2020
Rear Coffin arms and tuning forks - April 2021
Have also just had the wheels completely refurbished

The car will be at Silverstone Classic next weekend so can be viewed there, will be in the 996 parking area for Porsche Club.

A good clean 996 with low ownership, how many of these have only been driven by three people in their lives ?

If I were keeping the next job would be the exhausts which have started to go at the seams, I was going to go over to Carnewal in Belgium when we were allowed but I think that could be a way off....

Looking for 15,950 which I think is a good price in todays market.

If it does not sell in next few weeks it will be going onto one of the online car auction sites, not decided which yet ...

That looks and reads like a really nice car.

GLWTS :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back