Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

£32k for a C2

Think you missed pressing the shift key there. :grin:

No cruise control would be the deal breaker at that price.

Alex said:
Think you missed pressing the shift key there. :grin:

No cruise control would be the deal breaker at that price.

:thumb:

I could understand it if it was the sought-after 996.1 with the Boxster console delete, but not for a 996.2!

MC

MisterCorn said:
I could understand it if it was the sought-after 996.1 with the Boxster console delete, but not for a 996.2!

MC

Cruise control on a 996...

Nice to have but if you need to use it all the time you're obviously not driving enough b-roads #justsaying :thumb:

Winny911 said:

Nice to have but if you need to use it all the time you're obviously not driving enough b-roads #justsaying :thumb:

An essential upgrade if you ever drive on UK motorways, you need to be able to control your speed through roadworks and it can be hard to keep a 911 to 50 mph!

maldren said:
An essential upgrade if you ever drive on UK motorways, you need to be able to control your speed through roadworks and it can be hard to keep a 911 to 50 mph!

Yeah essential imo, even worse the stretches with average speed cameras.

I miss it especially on those super slow streets of my city, where keeping the speed is super absorbing

maldren said:
Winny911 said:

Find it hard to use cruise control in the UK due to all the numpties that sit in the wrong lane when they aren't overtaking. But it is great if you are planning any long trips over on the continent. I've not taken my 996 (or 944) abroad yet, but I'm planning to and the lack of cruise control is probably going to make my poor legs ache :sad:

Interesting fact... In America pre cruise control the truckers used to 'lay the hammer down" on their gas peddle to let their throttles run wide open.

Who needs cruise control? You just need a big hammer

some nice options but.... a bit dear.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back