WANTED - 997 project. What have you got

JayG60

Silverstone
So having previously had a 964, then a 996, I am in the market for the logical progression a 997.

I was just going to go for the best my budget could stretch too, but I know I will want to make it my own, so started to think a less than perfect car with engine issues, or cosmetic problems might be a better fit.

Would not rule anything out, even an IMS failure or bore problems...

What have you got?

Jay

Good man :worship:

Make sure you post up your progress on here :thumb:

(once you have her, that is)

Will do. Just need to find one first. Keep looking at lovely cars but feel I would be bored very quickly and think getting one in need of TLC is a better bet for me to put money into.....

I like your thinking. I haven't seen many scruffier looking 997s around, much easier to find a 996 for now.

MC

They are out there.
Going to be patient as I know what I am after and what I have planned, so want the right base car to come up.....

So I have found my unicorn! Will start a build thread soon, but I am now the proud owner of a 997 C2S with a less than perfect engine

Thankfully the rest of the car is in excellent shape so the focus will all be about the running gear to start with.

Cheers all

Jay

:useless:

Pre-job pics needed. Don't spare us the gory details...

Good luck! :worship:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...