Unicorn that is really a beast

Phil 997 said:
MFP good to see you have picked up the beauty , it was a good decision to go for that one. hope to see it up close at some point maybe Dinslaken in May if your up for a hoon across Europe :thumb:

Sounds like a great gig, sadly I'm limited by my Chemo treatments as to when I can come out to play, although I am due another 'holiday' from treatment at the end of April :?:
So it just a matter of fitting in 2/3 days 'playing' and a family holiday in the sun...... We shall see :

MaxA said:
I've come round to the view that all Turbo's should be Guards Red from the factory.

#becauseTurbo

:worship:

Fully aligned :thumbs:

Thanks 🙏
Mrs MFP used to have a brand spanking new Boxter but she didn't like the harshness of the suspension after 6 months, so she sold it back to an OPC that was just opening and looking for quality stock. She's more of 3 series BMW girl, plus she is not insured for the Turbo at the moment, which is a schoolboy error on my part because it usually reduces the cost ( Doctors are considered safe bets and it's normally worth £20/30 discount )

Reading the manual

Being a man I never read a manual unless I can possibly help it....
But today I'm going to have bite the bullet, the car has 5/6 different light switch positions, most of which are not intuitive to my eye :roll:

So I have decided to break my learning down to 'elephant bites', first will be basics/essentials like lights, refuelling and mobile phone connection, eventually I will allocate a whole morning to the electric seats :grin:

Please be prepared to support me, my slight dyslexia doesn't lend its self to 'reading manual and then do' type learning, I'm more of a 'show me a nice picture then let me try' but don't leave incase I ***** it up and need more help c:

Great choice! They do look good in red.

I remember that first drive home, the emotions switch from excitement to all-out fear in a split second

Enjoy :thumb:

Boom lovely :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...