Sold!

Gixxer996

Silverstone
As the title really folks.

The attached image shows my car on a genuine set of 996 C4s solid spoke wheels. These are the same as early Turbo (non hollow spoke wheels) 8J fronts and 11J rears.

Ok, I still have these and have not had them refurbed yet. I have bought my new wheels and these are going to be available next week without tyres (wheels only). Need a refurb but they drive straight and true with no welds or cracks - got to be worth £300 before they go on ebay. Any takers??

Thanks
Jay

Attachments

• 18_wheels_165.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 3,546
Yes, they are 100% genuine and have 285 30 18 tyres on the rear to accommodate being on a standard carerra. All wheels have 996 part numbers on the inside and size cast around the tyre valve.

To confirm the wheels 8j x et50 and 11j et45 and have this cast next to the valve. They are 100% genuine porsche C4S / turbo wheels and have 996 part numbers cast into the inner spokes.

Despite me stating these need a refurb, they are completely usable with only minor curb rash to 1 wheel. Hopefully these pics show the current paint has a slightly blue tint when it catches the sun.

Attachments

• fullsizerender_117.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3,479
  • img_5389_486.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 3,479
I have updated the advert as these are potentially up for a straight sale rather than a trade (as before).

Where are you based?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...