Saw my first RHD 911-50 today.

T8

Super Moderator
Saw my first RHD 911-50 today and my first 991 in 'Geyser Grey'.

Badly parked at the Tonbridge OPC.

Roro said:
That parking is truly amazing...

:grin:

What do you expect when its so big :hand: I'll take the SC next to it :thumb:

Must be my eyes, looks more like Doris Magnolia, rather than Geyser Grey :dont know:

Really.... it looks like a total mongrel to me - neither an SC nor a 2.4S - I think because of the chrome treatment on the windows and non-SC wheels. Would look much nicer if they ditched the chrome and put the correct wheels on it

.. I mean... Bloody hell.. Who the hell signed that off.... :grin:

Will be at OPC Tonbridge on Wednesday morning, so will be good to see it in the flesh. I like it.

I'm there on Friday morning....the 991 just looks so big next to it !....don't
like the wheels one bit. :roll:

I take it that you've revised your thoughts of September 14th when you wrote:

"Wow, that's beautiful"

Another classic 'Roro U turn'.

:floor:

:floor:

It would appear so! Changing my mind is one of my favourite past times

I still maintain that it looks wrong. You can't mix chrome and black plastic, this car looks like an incomplete project rather than a restored 911 from a specific era.

Well, that's what I think [today] :grin:

With that many changes in direction, perhaps we should start calling you Yoyo instead :dont know:

:bandit:

I want to know if the Maser or Beemer option is ahead this week :dont know:

T8 said:
Saw my first RHD 911-50 today and my first 991 in 'Geyser Grey'.

Badly parked at the Tonbridge OPC.

I am trying to decide whether or not I like those wheels. In any event, the guy who parked it is lucky that he caught the curb at an angle that didn't take a chunk out of the alloy!!

I genuinely think you can tell quite a bit about someone from the way that they park, particularly if it is someone else's car. This tells of a "sod it, it'll do" ethic. Would you want this person doing your re-spray, for example? :nooo:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...