possible to find a used turbo S rear wing?

adrian993

Monza
trying to restore the car to factory spec and it came with the Aerokit 2 which was essentially the turbo S front and tar Wong!

Does anyone have a kit lying around they've taken off the car and don't use or can point me to where I could find one used? They are royaly expensive new!

adrian993 said:
trying to restore the car to factory spec and it came with the Aerokit 2 which was essentially the turbo S front and tar Wong!

I'm assuming this is a nippon rear wing as opposed to the usual bolt on. :grin:

C.

haha, front and rear wing I meant!

Still on a iPhone 4s so the buttons are small!!

I have one in my shed but I'm not sure I want to let it go as the car was originally speced with it.

They do come up on eBay USA so it might be worth a look.

I have one in my shed but I'm not sure I want to let it go as the car was originally speced with it.

They do come up on eBay USA so it might be worth a look.

http://msroadrace.com/Porsche-993-Turbo-S-Rear-Spoiler-Wing-Decklid-Genuine-99351298002

would you entertain selling it if the price was right rather than sitting in the shed!? What color is it actually

It's Polar Silver.

I don't think it's about the money to be honest. In 5 – 10 or 30 years or when my kids get the car and it comes time to sell it's going to be impossible for me to buy the Turbo S wing back.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...