New 997 Mk.2 PDK PSE Porsche Sports Exhaust

tedzwedz

Suzuka

Attachments

• p09_0633k_146.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4,203
Thank you for the information. Pricing issue aside, I'm not sure I like the way the tips look.

Seems to me a good price for increased technology over the existing 997 PSE. Tips are a matter of taste and I quite like them.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
increased technology over the existing 997 PSE.
What increased technology? Sounds to me like a similar system to the current PSE.

I think the tails look good. Doesn't sound like new tech to me, I think that is just sales talk. They make it sound like you are able to 'tune' the sound to your liking but I think it actually means you can turn it on or off depending on your taste - much like the existing one.

Thanks for clarifying Jamie if indeed that's what it is. I thought that one is able to 'tune' (as you say) the exhaust note according to the description: "This special exhaust gives the customer the opportunity to adjust the 911's unique sound to their personal preference." Sounded as though it was much more than just 'on' and 'off' switch.

I don't know that for a fact Maxie, just how I read it after looking at it a few times.

OK so this news makes me happy!!!! uh:

Group buy in April anybody?!

L

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...