Myalloys Basingstoke

mikeluke

Mugello
Has anyone out there used Myalloys in Basingstoke? If so, any views/thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks

Yes, numerous times. Top blokes Ron and Alan. Haven't needed any wheels refurbing for a year or so, but they have done 5 or 6 sets in the past including Diamond cutting. Very thorough professional job. Recommend :thumb:
mikeluke said:
Has anyone out there used Myalloys in Basingstoke? If so, any views/thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks

Many thanks - my Turbo alloys need a refurb and they are only just down the road, so makes sense to use them if they do a good job

They did my 996 Turbo Twist alloys. I chose a different colour to the norm, I went for 'BMW Aluminium' I have got some pics of them done if you want to see..?? The colour is a very bright sparkle silver. Great if you have a dark coloured car, for the contrast, I had Lapis Blue Met. Wouldn't recc it tho' if you have a light or Silver coloured car.

Intending to keep them as close to original as possible - my 996T is Arctic Silver - was tempted to go black but then my brain kicked into gear!

:hand:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...