If anyone is chopping in their 991S .........

gilford

Spa-Francorchamps
Please contact me first, I'm a cash buyer looking for a 991 C2s or 4s.

Been looking since August and bought a lovely C4s before Christmas but the PDK box blew when they were delivering up to me a couple of weeks ago (car only covered 14k miles!) so refund of deposit and the hunt continues.

Cheers :thumb:

Sorry to jump on your bandwagon Gilford.

I don't think I'm treading on your toes as your budget must be bigger than mine.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone looking to beat their part-ex quote if they've got an early 991 2S to sell. Must be PDK and in grey, red or blue.

:starwars: looks like a sellers market with these 2, 991 owners. :thumb:

FZP said:
:starwars: looks like a sellers market with these 2, 991 owners. :thumb:

Market has been stale for months, same cars stood for months at what I can only think at inflated prices.

Phoned about a standard 15 plate C4 today @ £72k, it Books at @ £54k!

Do people actually want to sell???

A couple pop through BCA every week, mainly cars coming back on Porsche finance or PX.

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_02_01_at_231154_746.png
    196 KB · Views: 3,793
Thanks but I'm looking for a low mileage car, will be used as a daily for the next 12-18 months at least I'd imagine.

gilford said:
Market has been stale for months, same cars stood for months at what I can only think at inflated prices.

Phoned about a standard 15 plate C4 today @ £72k, it Books at @ £54k!

Do people actually want to sell???

I'm assuming that you're saying that £54k to £72k shows the spread between 'bottom trade' and 'top retail'.

As a private purchase what would you be looking to pay? ...... £63k :dont know:

I don't really have a set budget, happy to pay for the right vehicle, but yes circa £63k for a private sale would make sense and the seller would be on a win win.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...