Group Buy - H&S Bypass - 997.2 - June 2016

I'm interested, have been deliberating about the h&s for some time.

James

It's happening for me either way. It's not a cost decision thing, but annoyed I didn't get involved with the last group buy.

I contacted H&S earlier today, they're not feeling the 911uk love and don't offer a forum member discount.

James M-S said:
I'm interested, have been deliberating about the h&s for some time.

James

I'm happy to sort out the group buy with H&S, but I don't want to hang around, if we can get some more involved in the next few days all good - otherwise I'll order mine by the end of the week.

Does anyone know what the expected group buy price will be? Still "£290+vat +£15+vat" quoted in the opening post?

Also does anyone know what H&S are charging to fit one?

I have a 997 C2S PDK (without PSE).

I think the prices changes depending if it's 5 orders, or 10,20 etc
Last time there was about 20 orders.

JonnyBaddeley said:
The Milltek by comparison is £410 and then needs fitting.

Can you share where it's that price? I've found it for £450.

I can't find any reviews for the Milltek option, I'm sure it'll be as good as the H&S, but it's not cheaper enough to risk it

So.... Who's a definite?

If we can get 5 we can start talking discount.

James M-S
Deece?
99ha?
Stuttgart?
DaveNice?

Sorry guys, I got impatient about a week after I posted and went and negotiated my own deal.
If it helps I paid £360 +vat.

Edit: Just so you know, it's worth every penny. It really does scream higher up the rev range and with a light trailing throttle it pops and crackles nicely.

James M-S said:
So.... Who's a definite?

If we can get 5 we can start talking discount.

James M-S
Deece?
99ha?
Stuttgart?
DaveNice?

I'm a definite (haven't got around to ordering yet so still in for the group buy):
James M-S √
Deece √
99ha?
DaveNice?

Stuttgartflyer said:
Sorry guys, I got impatient about a week after I posted and went and negotiated my own deal.
If it helps I paid £360 +vat.
You didn't negotiate very well as that's the price on their website :wink:

Well I guess that's what you get for being impatient! Didn't even realise they had a website and when you visit the workshop you'll be amazed to!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...