Fancy a 3.2 - what about this one?

Looks beautiful but £49995

Didn't realise these had risen so much too :?:

What's the mileage ?

Looks stunning ,but strong money for private sale. Check for rust in kidney bowls have seen very clean cars with problems in this area

I went to look at this one the other day - seller was very flexible with when I could view etc.

To be honest, I can't afford £50k - I can afford and had budgeted £40k but went along anyway with the intention of finding bits to haggle the fella down to as near to £40k as possible.

In short, it was stunning and I couldn't find anything to pull it up on. Well, if I was being harsh, I'd say it needed a couple of tyres. No rust. Kidney bowls were no problem just as the other regular spots on these.

Unfortunately I wasted the chaps time as I just can't stretch near enough to the asking. If you're slightly less strapped for cash than I and are after a 3.2 I can't recommend this one highly enough. If you know of a G50 sport pitched nearer my modest budget (I know I won't buy such a nice one), then please let me know. I suspect this car from a dealer this would fetch big money!

I'd rather have the 964 that's behind it for £49k :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...