As it get colder the dont forget list

I took Max's advice...and I looked a right Tw4t on the number 38 bus into town this morning

Good one. I suppose I should have mentioned that you really need a nice Porsche branded bag to carry all your winter gear. :wink:

Costa Geriatica :floor: :floor: love it :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I whack silica crystals in my cars this time of year, does help keep condensation down as our cars aren't driven every day.

Another tip recently came to mind. After my PSE actuators became stuck in April, I've since started using the car with the PSE switched off a bit to keep up the ranges of the moving parts. I've also been out this morning and doused the ball joints in WD40. With a view of hopefully cleaning it out a bit.

Topped up the window seals with Gummi over the weekend but windows were frozen shut this morning.

De-icer and luke warm water resolved the issue but if I was away from home it would be a real issue.

benbuhagiar said:
Topped up the window seals with Gummi over the weekend but windows were frozen shut this morning.

De-icer and luke warm water resolved the issue but if I was away from home it would be a real issue.

Funny mine were as well today on the Bentley Ben, but not as solid as if I hadn't used Gummi on them . I think it helps but doesn't solve it totally on those very cold days. :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...